Life, The Universe & Everything

Date: 4:30 pm | Saturday 19 October 2013

Venue: Bonython Hall

Prof Brian Schmidt shared the 2011 Nobel Prize in Physics for research showing the accelerating expansion of the universe. The research of physicist Prof Paul Davies looks at cosmology, quantum field theory, and astrobiology. Between the two of them, their knowledge covers about 90% of the known universe. Tonight they tackle what may constitute the other 10%.


Life, The Universe & Everything

Hosted by Phillip Adams.

  • Wheelchair accessible